What I want to play in Legion :)

Discussion in 'The Inn' started by iKonikqt, August 20th,2016.

1. luXer

luXer New Member

destruction warlock .

2. Martin (Gotty)

Martin (Gotty) New Member

Switching from Mage to Resto Shammy

3. iKonikqt

iKonikqt Administrator Staff Member

I'm sorry It's quite late to inform me you'd like to switch from a DPS class to a healer when I have populated our raid team with 32 members of which the limit is 30. Obviously I' ll put you down but priority will come to those who informed me in the timeframe I asked.

4. Cyrox

Cyrox Member

I see you already put me in the doc, but just for record I'm staying resto druid.

5. iKonikqt

I've added everyone who is under the Champion guild rank. Anyone who wasn't and isn't who hasn't got back to me currently doesn't have a raid spot laid out for them.

6. minoss

minoss Member

My new job is keeping me so busy (it's actually 2 jobs, first of projecting and second a network marketing) that I'm haveing an hard time to even switch on my PC.
    I hope things will get better soon enought to come back to play, but atm I have to take a step off WoW.
    You're the best guys and gals, as always.
    Minoss

7. Shankara

Shankara Member

Wishing you all the best with the employment Minoss, will miss you but irl comes first, and shall be looking forward to your eventual return! :)

Take care and don't forget to moooooo.

8. iKonikqt

No problem bud I'll take you off the listings give me a shout if you find the time to play again.

9. Flappie

Flappie Member

I´ll be playing Flappie as fire mage (already in the file), I will be behind in ilvl tho.
    Just returned from holiday and will be leaving for conference in Boston this saturday, meaning i wont have the 830 ilvl yet when we start raiding.
    Raiding will start for me in october then.

10. iKonikqt

The 830 is aimed more at people who have been around and had no intention of gearing up in time if you physically haven't been able too then it's a different circumstance. The idea is I won't carry those who arn't willing to help themselves you're in a different situation so don't feel like you won't be able to raid especially as when you get time to play get a group of four people to do your mythic keystone with you and you'll get 3-5 guaranteed 840+ pieces.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice